Partner or Prospective Marriage Visas
- make sure both you and your sponsor are eligible for the Partner visa (820/801, 309/100 or Prospective marriage Visas (300). Face to face or Skype consultations can be arranged.
- speak to your sponsor to ensure they understand the requirements before we start the process.
- send clear and detailed checklists of what is required.
- make the process as easy as possible for both you and your sponsor.
- prepare and lodge the Partner Visa Application on your behalf.
- always be available if you have any questions. This is a promise.
- keep you updated at every step of the way.
Once you click submit we will be in touch as soon as we can to help you with any questions you may have.