This visa is for points-tested skilled workers who are nominated by a state or territory government agency.
This visa is designed for skilled applicants who submitted an expression of interest (EoI) in Skillselect. You apply to your chosen state or territory government for approval and once approved receive an invitation to apply for the 190 visa. Subject to receiving an invitation to apply, you can make an application for a skilled nominated points tested visa whether in or outside Australia.
Permits the holder to travel to and enter Australia for 5 years from the date of grant.
GOV PROCESSING TIMES
It should be noted that individual actual processing times may vary depending on a range of factors.
Additional Applicant (over 18)
Additional applicant (under 18)
Other fees may include:
- Migration Agent Fees
- State Nomination Fees
- Skills Assessment Fees
- Police Certificates
- English Language Testing
-there is no fee to lodge an Expression of Interest (EOI)
Applicants can be onshore or offshore.
Typically, visa holders are required to live and work in their chosen state for a period of 2 years.
VISA REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- You have had your skills assessed by the relevant assessing authority.
- You have the skills and qualifications for an occupation on the Medium and Long‑term Strategic Skills List OR Short‑term Skilled Occupation List
- You have submitted an Expression of Interest (EOI) in SkillSelect.
- You must have been approved by a relevant state or territory government for nomination
- You must not have turned 45 at time of invitation
- You have competent English at time of invitation.
- You have met the points test score of at least 65 points
- You must have applied for the visa in the required time period.