This points-based visa is for skilled workers who are not sponsored by an employer,
a state or territory, or a family member.
The visa is designed for skilled applicants who submitted an expression of interest (EoI) in Skillselect and received an invitation to apply for this visa. Subject to receiving an invitation to apply, you can make an application for an independent skilled points tested visa whether in or outside Australia.
Permits the holder to travel to and enter Australia for 5 years from the date of grant.
GOV PROCESSING TIMES
It should be noted that individual actual processing times may vary depending on a range of factors.
Additional Applicant (over 18)
Additional applicant (under 18)
Other fees may include:
- Migration Agent Fees
- Skills Assessment Fees
- Police Certificates
- English Language Testing
- There is no fee to lodge and Expression of Interest (EOI)
You can be onshore or offshore
You are permitted to live and work anywhere in Australia.
VISA REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- You must have had your skills assessed by the relevant assessing authority.
- You have the skills and qualifications for an occupation on the Medium and Long‑term Strategic Skills List.
- You have submitted an Expression of Interest (EOI) in Skillselect.
- You must have been invited to apply for the visa
- You must not have turned 45 at time of invitation
- You have competent English at time of invitation.
- You have met the points test score of at least 65 points
- You must have applied for the visa in the stated time.