A lot of countries have closed their borders to prevent the spread of this virus.
Here’s some info you need to know about Partner Visa in Australia.
IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA AND CAN'T RETURN TO AUSTRALIA BEFORE YOUR VISA EXPIRES AND WANT TO RETURN.
- You will need to apply for a new visa once the travel restrictions are lifted.
IF YOU ARE IN AUSTRALIA AND YOU WANT TO STAY FURTHER.
- You must apply for a new visa before your current visa expires. You might be granted a bridging visa that will keep you lawful until a decision is made on your visa application.
CAN'T PROVIDE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION DUE TO OFFICE CLOSURE (HEALTH OR POLICE CLEARANCES, BIOMETRICS, ENGLISH LANGUAGE TESTING)
- You will be given additional time to complete checks and provide requested information.
IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE AUSTRALIAN AND HOLDS A BRIDGING VISA.
- If your Bridging visa expires and you are outside Australia, you will need to apply for another visa. Bridging visas cannot be granted if you are outside Australia.
PROCESSING VISA APPLICATIONS
- Be aware that some services relating to the visa application process may be impacted by COVID-19.
VISA MEDICAL APPOINTMENTS
- Be aware of disruptions to visa medical services, both in Australia and outside Australia, due to COVID-19.
- Immigration is aware of the disruptions. they will extend timeframes in to account when considering your visa application.
For more info please visit he link below: